Your primary school needs governors
The Governing Body of Sibford Gower Endowed Primary School wants to recruit some new governors. Are you interested? You need to be willing to
- work positively with others as part of a team to provide strategic leadership and challenge to the headteacher
- develop your knowledge and understanding of the governor role and of the key issues and priorities facing primary schools, which will involve
- attending training courses
- reading papers
- attending 6 evening meetings per year
- occasionally visiting the school during teaching hours.
Ideally you will have experience of one or more of:
- professional leadership or chairing committees
- financial planning or management
- procurement or premises management.
To find out more, please contact the Clerk to the Governors, or call Julian Ransom, Chair of Governors, on 788 550.