Sibford Village Hall
See the Village Diary for information about forthcoming events.
Sibford Village Hall offers an ideal venue for various meetings, activities, parties and wedding receptions.
The attractive brick built Sibford Village Hall is situated in the heart of Sibford Gower opposite the parish church. It is set in large grounds with a grassed area perfect for games and outdoor activities. The front lawn is suitable for a marquee and there is ample hard standing car parking.
The facilities include:
- Large hall with raised stage, stage curtain and stage lighting
- Small hall with disabled and children’s lavatories
- Large fully equipped kitchen:
- Large electric Rangemaster cooker with two ovens, grill and five hot plates and warming plate
- Large wheeled warming cabinet and large tea trolley
- 1 refrigerator, 1 chest freezer, 1 upright freezer
- White dinner plates, side plates, bowls and cups and saucers, cutlery
- Water jugs, ½ pint glasses
- Electric urn
- Microwave oven
- 2 electric kettles
- Small bar with glasses and refrigerator
- Disabled lavatory
- Ladies and Gentlemen’s lavatories
- Chairs for 150
- 10 tables – 760mmW x 1820mmL x 700mmH
- 10 tables – 760mmW x 910mmL x 700mmH
- 5 serving tables 590mmW x 1210mmL x 760mmH
- 2 other tables 700mmH
Hire rates (per hour)
|Mon - Fri||Sat - Sun||Mon - Fri||Sat - Sun|
|9am - midnight||9am - midnight||9am - 6pm||6pm - midnight||9am - midnight|
For more information, or to make a booking, please contact the booking secretary, Ginny, by email or on 01295 780 373.
Click on any of the photographs below to enlarge.